fredag 4 juli 2014

More Escher

So the idea is to run these girls as an Elysian drop troops army, hence the tauros-buggies.
My army sofar contains:
4 squads of veterans with 3 plasmaguns
1 company hq with 4 plasmaguns
2 Stormtrooper squads 2 plasmaguns 2 plasmapistols 2 grenadelaunchers
4 Valkyries
1 converted Vulture

This army is crap, too much expensive gear makes it really fragile. But I needed lots of points, fast. So this was the way.

And I wont need to make any more plasmagunners for a while :)

The camoscheme.
As can be seen on the buggies there is a cammoscheme.

But I've chosen to only use it on minis that might start the battle on the ground. The rest will be dropping in or arrive by valkyrie.

My Stormtroopers are a middleground though. I have the really old SAS-style stormtroopers and they fit better in cammo.

The cammoscheme was inspired by the berlin brigade.
But my grey is the bluish grey I use on almost everything.
And the brown I use is redder.



2 kommentarer:

  1. Looking good.

    Well not the rather bad pictures Im afraid but I saw them in person yesterday so I know. ;P

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej Doktor O! :) Gillar dina figs. You can read about my projects on : http://huggochslag.blogspot.se/ :) / Ptr

    SvaraRadera